Offering you the best people and the best products
At Independent Living Supplies LLC, our proposal involves the management and delivery of our full service residential DMS and DME program to ensure that your network members are always serviced with the equipment and supplies that they depend upon daily including walkers, wheelchairs, lift chairs, bath safety equipment and incontinence supplies.
Our program is tailored to meet your exact requirements and consists of our comprehensive retail and home delivery sales and service. Our program involves DMS and DME delivery, installation, instruction, and consultation services to accomplish all of the tasks that are required for your specific members. We will handle all required details to ensure that this program is successful and that we meet and exceed all of your pricing and claims processing requirements.
Independent Living Supplies LLC is successful and in strong financial shape. Additionally, we are consistently a preferred supplier who is frequently recommended by many of the areas case managers, social workers and nurses to their patients.
More of what we offer includes:
- Preferred provider for the Family Care Program in Milwaukee County, Ozaukee County, Washington County, and Waukesha County
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Rework of denied claims
- Product education to client
- Follow-up to update physicians (progress and compliance)
- Safety education to client
- Free Blood Glucose Monitoring System with internet uploading capability – specifically for MCDA members
- 24 hour emergency service
- Maintaining inventory in a new or near new condition (quality product)
- Cleaning of equipment
- Maintaining well stocked showroom for product selection
- Walk-in sales and service hours
- Loaner products while client’s product is in for service
Questions? You may contact us by email or call us at 877-629-4357.